The micro-fleece chamois provides additional comfort whilst on the bike, without hindering the wearer during the swim or run, making this the perfect tri pant for the endurance distance triathlete. The Aqua Pocket is positioned to reduce any strain on the legs and for easy access, while Hydroseam seamless leg hems help reduce drag and increase comfort. This Tri Pant is a perfect complement to the Distance 226 Tri Singlet.
· Aqua Glide - Orca Aqua Glide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric – a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimizing water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defense against chlorine and bacteria, Aqua Glide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
· Vapour - A breakthrough in moisture management, Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in key moisture transfer panels of garment construction. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour represents an addition to signature Orca performance materials designed to maximize output with comfort.
· Water Resistant - A chemical finish applied to fabric with the purpose of creating a resistance to water absorption or entry. This results in drops of water ‘beading up’ and effectively rolling off the fabric, rather than soaking in.
· Aqua Pockets - Integrated into the garments rear paneling, the aqua pocket consists of a unique, streamlined overlapping seam providing storage for gels and other race nutrition that won’t slow you down in the water.
· FlatLock Stitching - A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
· Internal Sports Draw Cord - The internal sports draw cord sits within an elasticated band for firm placement and next-to-skin comfort.
· Moisture Transfer Panels - Constructed of the Vapour fabric, moisture transfer paneling is used in key panels of the Race and 226 ranges garments to enhance moisture management and increase the rate at which moisture is wicked away from the skin and passes through the fabric.
· Micro-Fleece Chamois - An ultra-thin, non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois which provides comfort and moisture management.
· Safety Reflective - Strategically placed reflective logos, prints and JRC Piping ensure you can train confidently in low light conditions.
· Bonded Hydroseams - Thermo-plastic tape is applied to finished fabric edges to effectively seal the fabric join, preventing water entry, and also avoiding piercing the waterproof fabric with standard stitching methods. The result is an extremely flexible, and water-tight, non-stitched seam which sits fl at against the skin promoting comfort and streamlined finish.